VAT is a notoriously complex area of tax, particularly where property transactions are involved. Getting this aspect of your property business wrong could have serious cash flow and tax compliance implications, so specialist VAT advice should be sought before undertaking any development, venture or property transaction. At Berkshire Accounting, we can advise you on all aspects of VAT, including partial exemption, opting to tax and how much you can recover on your expenditures.
There are simply two ways to choose from how you want us to assist in completion of VAT returns:
- Let us do your book-keeping and we’ll complete the return for you.
- You do your book-keeping and simply forward us your books and we’ll complete the return for you.
- We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.
In addition, we can assist with:
- Applying for VAT registration.
- Attendance at VAT inspections.
- Advice on choosing most appropriate VAT schemes.
- Dealing with any disputes that arise with Customs.
|Annual Turnover||Fees per Quarter|
|£ 0-50k||£ 40|
|£ 51k-125k||£ 60|
|£ 126k-250k||£ 80|
* All quoted fees are for guidance purpose only and fees may be dependent on other T&C’s
By choosing our cloud bookkeeping solution, you can reduce your admin stress to a great extent. Most of our clients say that using one of our recommended cloud solutions have helped them save 2-3 hours spend on managing books each week.
Our bookkeeping service includes:
- Provision of bookkeeping software with real time client access
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping
- Access to your online data at all times
- Quarterly management accounts
As a result, our service will:
- Save your valuable time and money
- Ensure that your books are always up to date
- Ensure that your books are managed by competent bookkeepers
- Take away your stress in managing administrative tasks
- Allow you more time and money to focus on business
Fixed Fee for all your bookkeeping – From £25 per month
We offer fixed monthly fees for clients who take up our bookkeeping service. Having well-managed, up to date accounts information means that as your accountant we have more time to help you shape the future of your business, allowing for better collaboration and more effective tax planning.