At Berkshire Accounting, we recognise that auto-enrolment will place an additional burden on many smaller businesses in the form of additional record keeping and reporting requirements. Thankfully, we can take care of everything for you, from helping you find the most appropriate scheme for your business through to ensuring you meet your obligations in terms of record keeping and reporting.
We can help you find the answers to the following frequently asked questions (FAQ’s):
- Auto-enrolment: how will it affect you and your business?
- What is Statutory Compliance Declaration?
- When will I have to start auto-enrolling my employees?
- How much will I have to pay in?
- Which employees are eligible?
- What are my recurring compliance requirements?
- What if I already offer a workplace pension scheme?
- Which provider should I use?
- What if I don’t want to take part in auto-enrolment?
By taking this burden from you, we leave you free to focus on what you do best – running your business. We have already assisted a number of businesses meet the auto-enrolment requirements ahead of their staging dates.